Tabitha Stephens is a witch on the popular 1964 series, Bewitched. She is the daughter of Samantha and Darrin Stephens. When she was born in 1965, Darrin was uncomfortable with the fact that she might be a witch.
Being a WitchEdit
When the offspring of a witch and a mortal is born, the child may or may not be a witch. Darrin, Tabitha's father, didn't want Tabitha to be a witch. When Tabitha began to grow up, she showed signs of powers which Darrin accepted eventually.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with one's mind.
- Conjuration: The ability to bring forth objects and other things from thin air.
- Transmogrification: The supernatural ability that allows the user to turn the target into something else.
- Teleportation: The ability to magically transport one's body from one location, to another instantly.
- Levitation: The ability to rise one's body in the air. Occasionally can a witch levitate other things.
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells.